Thursday, July 6, 2017

Build-a-Flower (Ranunculus) -One More!

Hello friends!
I am popping in with a post about Build-a-Flower (Ranunculus).

Before I move on, I want to remind you that Altenew has a special promotion:
receive a FREE stamp set with a purchase!
You can find out the sales HERE
Today is the last day for this promotion.
Use code"SHIP7OFF" to get $7 off of order over $100.

s

This set is available over
Altenew
and
Simon Says Stamp.
thank you-001

This card is all about stamping. I love using outline stamps and here I stamped three flowers with masking.

Thank You-002

I didn't want to cover up with the lovely stamping, so I use a piece of vellum to add the sentiment.

Thank You-003
 Of course, the Wink of Sella (splatter) and sequin make such a happy ending, too.

Altenew_Altenew_Ranunculus_Virgnia#4Altenew File9
Here are my previous versions with this stamp set.

be a rainbow

Do you have a favorite version?
 Thanks for stopping by!
See you at Stencil Sunday @Virginia's !

14 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

wow! thats so pretty :)

foleysfriend said...

How is it you make everything so gorgeous? Your work is so inspiring.

Denise Bryant said...

Love those gorgeous flowers! The yellow on is my favorite since that's my favorite color!

conil said...

How the heck am I supposed to pick a favorite...they're all so lovely...and for different reasons. This new one with all the masking of the blooms is spectacular, though. Really gorgeous coloring.

Glennis said...

Beautiful!

Harriet said...

Such a lovely card and a great "hint"---use the outline!!! Thank you.

Lisa Elton said...

You make the most lovely feminine cards Virginia ~ swoon!!

Dawn Turley said...

Stunning Virginia. Hope your summer holiday is going well.

Purple Princess said...

Such a gorgeous set! Very pretty card!

Karen B. said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Martha Herrera said...

I love your card! Thank you for sharing.

Sue LD said...

Beautiful cards made with this set. My favorite is the one with the sentiment Sending Love & Hugs.

Karen D. said...

so beautiful mf.
xx Karen

Unknown said...


Thank you and hope you keep posting your beautiful,
goldenslot
สูตรบาคาร่า