Sunday, May 14, 2017

You Bring Out the Beauty in Everything

🌺Happy Mother's Day!🌺
I hope you are not tired of seeing butterflies as I used the same stamp set as yesterday's card. 😉
DSC_0420

I love the sentiment in this stamp set.  In our life, there are special people who bring out the beauty in us. Be it a parent, grandparent, sister, brother, son, daughter....or friends, we can always count on people like that. Since today's is Mother's Day, I am dedicating this post to my mom, my late mother-in-law and my two children.

c
s
shop Simon Says Stamp here
shop Concord & 9th here 

you bring out the beauty in everything

As usual, I started stamping the large butterfly and colored it with Wink of Stella (Clear) and Distress Oxide .The large butterfly was stamped in Cracked Pistachio and then clear-embossed.

Dr. John and I are blessed with two beautiful, responsible and accomplished children. 
you bring out the beauty in everything #2
They truly bring out the beauty in me and so much joy to our life. I am so grateful.
Don't forget to take advantage of the Mother's Day sale over Simon Says Stamp.
s
(click photo or here to shop)
Valid till May 14th...just a few hours left!

The SSS June Monthly Card Kit is out. You can check it out here.
Use code MOMSROCK at checkout to take $20 off your order of $100 or more!
s
💗I found this "sorry note" this past weekend....Stephanie was around Grade 3 and David was in Pre-school. This truly makes a mother smile! 💗


Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Nora N. said...

That note is so precious!! I save things like this too and Charlotte gets so embarrassed!! I love this butterfly card!! The colors are so rich and lovely. Who can ever get tired of butterflies? Not me!!

conil said...

First of all, your butterfly card is lovely. The coloring is gorgeous and your stamping, as always, beautifully done. That sentiment is perfect on the woodgrain paper.
Secondly, that letter from Stephanie is such a treasure. Bet you're glad you kept, now.

Renee's ramblings said...

Your butterfly card is SO beautiful! I love the bright colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Mother's Day Virginia!! I like your butterflies fluttering about on your pretty card, The note from your daughter is so sweet!!

Dawn Turley said...

beautiful butterflies Virginia. Love the photo of you and your children. Hope you had a good day

Purple Princess said...

So pretty!!

Sue LD said...

Love the beautiful butterfly!

Barb Ghig said...

Nobody colors butterflies quite the way you do, Virginia...I could never be tired of seeing your beautiful creations! I love how you stamped the smaller ones in the background, too...so pretty!
LOVE the photo and note from your kids...how sweet they are :) Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day, my friend!

barbara macaskill said...

What a gorgeous butterfly! It makes my heart sing! TFS!

Teresa Doyle said...

Such a beautiful card Virginia and Stephanie's letter is precious! I have one similar to that here as well!

Karen B. said...

Happy Mother's Day! What a beautiful array of color.

Miriam Prantner said...

Bright and beautiful, and that old card is hilarious!