Saturday, April 1, 2017

Yummy Treat Tags and Winner Announcement!

Hello friends!
I have some yummy treat tags to share today!
I love making treats for friends and family. 

ss

    (Shop: Altenew, SSS)                        (Shop: Altenew, SSS)

The stamp set Handmade Tags and Die from from Altenew are perfect for making tags!

tags

My tags are super fun and easy. As usual, I created my own color paper with the Altenew Shimmer Sprays on watercolor paper and then I made the die cut and stamp. Done!

2017-03-26

The content in the treat bag is one of my household staple: Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
I kept the color tone sweet and warm with Coffee Break Ink CubesI am keeping this post short and sweet! 

Lastly, the $15 Altenew Gift Card from March goes to 
Blogger Dawn Turley said...
so pretty Virginia. I need to get this one... it's so beautiful
March 27, 2017 at 4:43 AM
Delete
My Spread the Love Giveaway goes to
#29 Sharon Jones

Congratulations, Dawn and Sharon!
 Please e-mail me at becr8ive2@gmail.com and I can get the prize out to you.
Hope you are having a great day!

14 comments:

Marianne said...

Those tags look amazing, as does the banana chocolate chip bread. Can I have a slice please?
Congrats to the lucky winners!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh how sweet Virginia (no pun intended but you have to admit, it works here! LOL)
Congratulations to your winners!

Valerija said...

Wonderful tags and congratulations to the winners.
Valerija xx

Migdalia said...

Super sweet tags! Congrats to the winners!

Rachel A. said...

So cute, Virginia! I love these tags ❤️

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrats to Dawn & Sharon - enjoy your prizes! And what fun treat tags, Virginia - looks like a yummy treat too!!

conil said...

These are lovely an so many levels...and the bread...I need a cuppa coffee.

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous tags Virginia.... and what excitement to wake on Sunday morning to see I have won! Thank you so much. I want/need so many of the new release! Oh and can you send some of the lovely looking bread to me????!!!! Guess just the recipe will do!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your tags and these warm tones Virginia!
Hugs from the City of Lights~

Harriet said...

I like your gift tags. Like you, I often bake -because I love to bake-and give to neighbors and friends my largess. I will now make gift tags to go along with the goodies. And the next time I make banana bread, I am adding chocolate chips. My daughter's mother-in-law told me I could freeze banana pulp so that's what I do. I always have a cup in the freezer for banana bread. Those darn banana's ripen too quickly so in the freezer goes the mashed bananas.

Lisa Elton said...

These are lovely Virginia!

cm said...

WOW, Virginia...your tags are simply lovely and add such a special touch to your banana bread that has set my sweet tooth tingling! How sweet you are to share ALL your talents with us!
Hugs~c

Desperatehousewife Craft said...

Wow that looks simple but amazing! I don't know why but I always think tag making is complicated but you've just given me an idea to make quick tags with my Brushos/gessos...scrap panels. Thanks for this inspiration Virginia!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable tags!!!
Congrats ladies!!!