Thursday, March 30, 2017

Create with a Large Word Die

Hello friends!
s
 Great Love (Penny Black)

Now how cool is this large word die?
I have been waiting for Distress Oxide Ink for a while and finally they came ( I got two so far and more to come! ).
s


For the word die, I swipe the two Distress Oxide Ink onto thick card stock. The ink blended so beautifully... I can see why people are going ga-ga over Distress Oxide Ink now. I use a few droplets of water and splatter over the ink and then made the die cut. Doesn't the word die look amazing? 


I then stamped and colored the Stitched Flowers on top. I think the word die and floral go hand in hand.
DSC_0244
I want to point out the Marker pen I used. The regular white gel pen never worked for me. I found this Sakura Marker Pen (White Extra Fine) and it is awesome!

do small things with great love-001

That's it for today! Thank you for stopping by!

Simon Say Stamp Copic Markers Sale ends today!
 You can check out the latest here.
s

16 comments:

Valerija said...

Beautiful card! I really like it!
Valerija xx

Dawn Turley said...

so pretty Virginia. Love the bright flowers and the spots of white.

Karen B. said...

Beautiful!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, this is so beautiful Virginia, I love that sentiment die!

cm said...

GASP! Your card just moved to the #1 spot on my Favourites by Virginia list! The word die is amazing and oh, how eye-catching your beautiful arrangement of flowers! WOW!
Hugs~carol

Purple Princess said...

So pretty!!

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous!! I love the die!!

conil said...

Now, I really want my oxides to get here. This turned out beautifully. The sentiment look fabulous and the coloring of your flowers is awesome. Have to order that white pen because the other doesn't work well for me either.

Harriet said...

Oh my, Virginia, so lovely. That die is stupendous and the Distress Oxide is marvelous.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a lovely sentiment die and it looks great with your florals, Virginia! Great coloring on them!!

Marieitis said...

A beautiful card :)

Judy1223 said...

Virginia, this is so beautiful! I love that word die, such a beautiful quote from St. Teresa of Calcutta (“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” ) I think I need to get that! I love it paired with those beautiful flowers. A gorgeous card!

Lisa Elton said...

Another beauty Virginia!!

Jackie said...

Beautiful card and I love that sentiment!!!

Karen D. said...

love this! so pretty.
The added white dots just make such a difference. I am so glad I am not the only one that struggles with those darn white pens...mine work at first then die on me. I want to check out the one you mentioned...thanks.
xx Karen