Sunday, July 12, 2015

100% Stamped

Hi there!
Have you joined the challenge over Virginia's View Challenge?
 It is all about stamping... in fact, it is 100% about stamping :)

I have a card as an example.
Have a great day!
 It's nearly 100% stamped. With masking, this card was stamped from the main image. I first stamped and then cut out the bird and watering can image on a thin piece of paper (see photo below).
 Then I stamped on the card stock and covered it with the stamped image and stamped the rest of the flowers, vines/fern and grass.
I also added gold embossing paste (on the right side). However, I did layer it with a piece of pattern paper to make the entire image pop.
 And guess what? I have a new card with this "One with Nature" stamp set over Virginia's View Challenge
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Please know that your comments are much appreciated, but I think you all deserve a break :)  
Thanks for stopping by!