Monday, November 4, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps (Monday's Post)

Happy Monday! Today is my usual post for Fresh Squeezed stamps.  However, it also marks my 1st week of my 2nd design team term with Fresh Squeezed Stamps.What can I say? I simply love creating with the Fresh Squeezed Stamps! The images are fun and pretty and the quality is superb! Can you see why I applied to stay for another term? 

Today I am sharing a colorful card! I purposely made a birthday card as Nov. 3 was my former FSS design team mate Tracey's birthday (sorry for being one day late to the party, Tracey)! I had the pleasure of meeting Tracey twice this year! This photo was taken in my dining room when Ardyth (second left) and Tracey (far left) came for lunch back in August.

I am linking up this card to Cards -by-the Sea (Joyce) to join the birthday bash! Thanks for organizing this blog hop, Joyce!
Birthday Bash-2
Happy birthday, Tracey! Hope you have a beautiful year ahead and that every day is full of love and laughter! 

 For more details and tips about this card, please visit Fresh Squeezed Stamps. Thanks so much for stopping by!

21 comments:

Lynn said...

An adorable card for Tracey. I love how the balloons look like they are about to hop off the page!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the movement and fun colours - Tracey will love this! (And we're hoping to get together again soon - are you in?)

Bellule said...

It's very cute card.

Sorry for my English, it's to poor but it's a real pleasure to come over here and see your beautiful production. Bravo !!

Bises

Sheila H said...

I love the movement of your floating balloons, Virginia. The festive colors and sequins add to the party flavor. Tracey is sure to love this fun card.

Maureen Morton said...

You captured the fun of the bash in this colorful card, Virginia.......great, fresh colors and such a fun image. This will make her day extra special.

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh Virginia this is so fantastic! You have such a talent for making the FSS images come to life. I loved meeting you and we will again before Christmas. Thank you my friend!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a fun and colorful card! Loving all those balloon animals!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun and cheerful card, Virginia! You are such a sweet and thoughtful friend, and it looks like Tracey loves it, too!

Sharla said...

What better image for a birthday card than balloon animals!! So cute, fun and colorful! Hope you have a great Monday! :)

Joyce said...

Your card is just so very cute. Those balloon animals are so festive. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Tracey's birthday linky party.

conil said...

This balloon is the bomb...use it frequently and I really like the way you made it float off the card. Sweet.

Nonni said...

That's such a cheerful card! Great to see you staying in the FSS team, you always make so inspiring cards with their stamps.

Annette Allen said...

yay for hangouts.. Love this super cute birthday card...

MichelleZ said...

This is so darn cute! Such a fun card!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your floating fun balloons card is just perfect for the birthday girl, Virginia! Thanks, too, for sharing the photo of the wonderful lunch you three crafty friends were blessed to share!! Hugs, Darnell

Helen F. said...

Oh Virginia, your card for Tracey's Birthday is just too adorable! Love those animal balloons and the fun bright colors :o)

Kelly Booth said...

Such a cute card V...Love that fun stamp in all the bright colors!! Thank you for stopping by my blog...Love ya! Kelly

Greta said...

Such a fun card, Virginia--Tracey loves it, I know!

canadian_liner said...

Isn't it fun when virtual friends become real ones? Great birthday card, sure to LIFT the recipient's spirits! Love the way you work a stamp!

Joni nina Andaya said...

What a fun card Virginia! Love that you guys have spent time together!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

I love this happy, bright, fun card! Perfect for a birthday! And you really do know everyone don't you!!