Friday, July 27, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays #63

Hello Friday!! It's CAS-ual Fridays time! This week we are having a color challenge! Don't  you just love the Lime, Aqua and Navy color combo!? They look so refreshing and summery, especially at this time of the year.

Our sponsor : Stop and Scrap 

I decided to make a summery card. The stamps are from Clear and Simple. I embossed the flip flop images on the colored card stock and then applied SRM Stickers for the sentiment.  The colorful droplets are from Perfect Pearl Dimensional Glue. Very fun and easy to use!
soakin' up the sun!
Please link up your CAS project to CAS-ual Fridays by noon, Thursday Aug. 2 Eastern Time. I can't wait to see how you use this color combo! 

 Your comments about my use of Cricut (see post here ) truly make me and my family smile! David was all the more happy to help me after reading your positive feedback :)

22 comments:

paperella said...

This is so summery and fresh, Virginia! I love, love, love the way you used the liquid pearls. I had never thought t use them that way and it looks amazing!
Happy, hapy weekend to you too, my friend :D

Dawn said...

great card Virginia. They are lovely summery colours.

Lalo said...

Oh so summery!!! Perfect for the color combo. I miss the cricut post...going on to read.

lenny said...

Beautiful card!
Summery colors indeed!!

Lynn said...

Love the color blocking and those touches of pearls and fabulous Virginia!

~amy~ said...

love your summery card!

Brenda said...

Love your card. The subtle background behind the gorgeous summery colors is perfect embossing the flip flops gave them a "sandy" feel. Totally awesome card.

Kara Lynne said...

LOVE your summery card! The white embossing on the color looks so clean and fresh, and the black on the green is a great balance. The perfect pearls, and the graphic lime background are fantastic!

Annette said...

such a fun card...great design

Happy Weekend Virginia...

Elizabeth Allan said...

Great color combination Virginia, but extra cheers to you for the way you used them!!

Bethany said...

beautiful card Virginia...I love the metallic green and blue droplets...they look so cool! Such a great design too! Have a great day and weekend :)

Chunyuan said...

awesome color blocking. love the subtle envelope background.

Mirta Sanchez said...

The essence of summer....I feel like hitting the beach! I think I better play along this week!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the embossing with white embossing powder you did it great and lovely color for summer...lovely done dear wie immer...wo bist du...alles ok bei dir..schoene Gruess an David, er ist eine tolle Junge der hilft seine Mami :) Love, Monika

Gayatri Murali said...

Love the background and design is awesome. The blue and green pearls are a nice touch, Virginia! Awesome card.

Robin K. said...

Love this lighthearted, summery design Virginia! The addition of the liquid pearls is a great detail!

Brenda said...

Love these colors together Virginia! Love the card.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful look here Virginia! I love the blocks.

BabyBokChoy said...

I love the grid design and the colors are freshly summer!!!

Maureen Morton said...

This beach gal loves your summer card, Virginia! Those droplets add the perfect touch, too. Yummy!

Alice Wertz said...

love how you used those fresh colors! super card, V!

Carol L said...

What a perfect summer card! I just love those little squares, and especially the soft background design too! The little bit of blue around the edges sets this one off perfectly!