Saturday, June 16, 2012

Winners!!!

Thank you for entering the "Yes, Virginia...I'm Inspired Challenge". There are 54 cards entered for this rainbow-themed challenge. Each one of them is creative and inspiring. I decided to have two winners (instead of just one) for this challenge. It would have been HARD to choose a favorite, so I resorted to a random draw thanks to the wonderful InLinkz feature! (drum roll, please!)

 Winner #1
 Winner #2 
Congratulations! You each will receive this issue of Card Creations (Vol. 10) and two sheets of SRM Stickers

And lastly, here is prize from Moxie Fabber of the Week post.
Winner is...
Blogger Kara Lynne said...
I love the fact that you are so open about the process of card making. Seeing your first entry and your latest published card speaks volumes! It gives us all encouragement, really. I also love that you see design in everyday things, like a salad!
 Thank you so much for participating and make my blog such a fun and exciting place to hang out. Not sure if you are interested in "Yes, Virginia...I'm Inspired Challenge #2", I will definitely host another one in the future if you are gamed!

extras: A list of a few awesome blogs that I highly recommend. Pay them a visit and you will want to follow them if you haven't already. 
Stamp Fever (my sweet friend Nancy K. is one of the teachers and she has awesome stamping ideas ) 
clips-n-cuts (Vicky's weekly videos are inspiring and fun)
Laura B. ( I am her biggest fan. period.) 
Wida  ( a new and rising star in stamping blog world and she even made it to Gallery Idol Top 15) 
Gayatri and Suzanne: my two new CAS-Fridays DT friends. I love their styles!

 Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Arlene said...

Congratulations to the winners of those great prizes. :)

Wida said...

Awww, thanks V! :)))

Leah Ann Gast said...

Congrats!!! to the winners :O)

Nona said...

Congrats, Vicky and Emily! Have fun with your new goodies :)

Nancy said...

Thanks for the shout out, V...you are a peach!

Vicky said...

Thank you Virginia! I feel so lucky! Your challenge really inspired me! Cant wait for the next one you will host. Thanks for mentioning my blog, you are so talented and creative and it means a lot coming from you! Lots of hugs my friend.

Laura B. said...

Thanks so much, Virginia! You're a sweetheart!

Bethany said...

Congrats to the winners! I had made two cards for your challenge, the first one I didn't like, and I loved how the second one turned out, but I forgot to get it in before the deadline! Have a nice day :)

Melissa Shea said...

Congrats winners! That was a fun challenge! I hope you do it again :) Even maybe..rainbow still :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

HOORAY! Thanks so much, Virginia! I look forward to more of your inspiration challenges! :)

~amy~ said...

congrats ladies!!!!!

Brenda said...

Thanks for hosting the challenge Virginia and congratulations to the talented winners. We are all winners because we get to look at each other's projects as they are posted and add new blogs to our blog roll. Great projects everyone!

MarcyK924 said...

Fabulous job from the winners - congrats to all of you! V, you are the hostess with the mostess!! XOXO

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

congrats winners!!! And I would love to see another challenge in the future!

Lalo said...

Congrats to the winners! Hay I know some of those "awesome" people :)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for having a fun challenge, Virginia!

Dawn said...

Congrats to your winners... and I'm on for another Inspired by Virginia.... you inspire me every day my friend!

Alice Wertz said...

congrats to the winners! i have a rainbow card that could have fit your challenge but didn't get the chance to post it before it ends... so please do another challenge!!

Kara Lynne said...

Wow! I was away for the weekend and came back to this exciting surprise! Thank you so much, Virginia! Please do more challenges, they are so fun!

Gayatri Murali said...

How did I miss this post of yours, Virginia? Thanks so much for your sweet words. I love your style too, Friend! All the blogs you have mentioned are awesome. They are very talented ladies. Love their work.
Congrats to all the winners.
Cannot wait for your next challenge:)