Well, HELLO!!!! It's a hello card today,... and it's all about stamping! The latest Stamp It issue is out now. I am joining the fun over Moxie Fab World's challenge to create a Hello card with stamping as the main focus. If you have this issue, do check out the manly card on page 50---NOT to be missed (LOL)!! Honestly, I love all of my submissions for that Stamp It publication call, but that birthday card was my lucky one to get picked!!
Card stock: Bazzill Basics, kraft and white (Recollections)
Stamps: Farmer’s Market, Envelope Pattern by Hero Arts
Inks: Hero Hues (black) Dye ink, Soft Apricot Shadow Ink by Hero Arts
Accessories: SRM Press (sentiment), Perfect Pearl Dimensional Glue by Ranger
Fibers: ribbons (Sunshine, Earth, Foliage) by Hero Arts
1. Make card from card stock
2. Stamp the rooster image with apricot shadow ink. Stamp the envelope pattern with black ink and then make two stamps “kiss”
3. Then stamp the rooster onto white paper
4. Apply sentiment and dimensional glue on image, let dry
5. Add small loops of ribbons on top and bottom, adhere to card stock
So what do you think? Hope you are having a great day! Dr. John's office is going through some changes and I will be busier next week. If I don't stop by your blog in the next few days, you know I am busy slaving away at Dr. John's office...not because I am stamping (oh I wish!!).